(Yield: Serves 6-8)
*For a Vegetarian or Vegan option, meat can be omitted.
4.4 Ib Frozen spinach
1/2 kg boiled beef
2 Large Onions
1 small ginger root
4 cloves garlic
2 teaspoon Cameroonian inspired
1/2 teaspoon salt
600 grams skinless peanuts (boiled)
300 grams fresh shrimps
1 cup of vegetable oil
- Defrost spinach, squeeze and keep aside
- Blend boiled peanuts together with ginger, garlic, and leek into a fine paste.
- Pour some oil in a large pot, bring it to heat up, then fry one onion with some salt
and white pepper.
- Pour the peanut paste into the onions and give it a good stir.
- Add in the boiled beef, cover and let it simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Throw in the spinach and sprinkle in white and black pepper, salt and a seasoning
cube. Sautee the rest of the onions with the shrimps and pour into the ndole.
- Let is stand for a minute et voila ndole is done!