Mola Foods, Inc – Nashua, NH –
$10 an hour – Part-time, 20 hours/week, Commission
We represent a brand of Ethnic products that strives to keep the authenticity of our recipes by reducing the quantity of each spice. This helps us attain the level of quality we look for. We want our customers to enjoy our seasonings and condiments and in so doing, we have refined our traditional recipes to meet today’s ideology of cooking healthy and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Mola Foods, Inc is searching for a student with sales experience in food products. We are looking for a competitive intern sales student to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson must be a hot sauce lover and passionate about everything hot sauce and seasoning. He or she will be responsible for selling products to distributors, restaurants, caterers, hotels, Farmers Market, retail establishments or individuals at their place of business by performing the following duties. The best candidate should show consistency to earn top dollar and a lover of hot relishes and seasonings.
- Develop and implement a strategy to place Mola Foods products in Convenient Stores and Health Stores regionally
- Review business and develop long term growth strategy in securing Accounts with convenient stores and health stores
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies.
- Achievement of goals for Corporate growth strategy.
- Build a “partner” business relationship with all accounts in assigned territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, Using CRM platform
- Call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders speaking with customers in person or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product using samples or catalog emphasizing salable features.
- Quotes prices and prepares wholesales contracts for orders obtained.
- Display and sell products at the Milford Farmers Market every Saturday from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM beginning in June
- Willing to learn any platform that we will be working with. No prior eCommerce experience required.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively in order to solve problems
- Excellent planning & follow-up skills, including the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate & establish strong working relationships with cross-functional partner
- Ability to thrive in a relaxed environment & work efficiently under pressure
- Passion for the condiment business.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in sales
- Desire to start your own business
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong cold calling, networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
- Superior deal-closing skills
· If chosen for an interview please be prepared to create a 30 days plan of how if hired you will approach the new position and generate sales for the company.
Provided you meet these requirements and expectations and have a successful record in customer management and sales, we want to hear from you!
Education – High School Diploma (or equivalent)- Some College
Hours – 20hours/ week
3 Hours every Saturday from 10:00 AM until 1:00 PM beginning In June
* Perfect part-time position Pay – $10/hr + Commission
- Mileage reimbursement