Mola Foods, Inc – Nashua, NH -
$15 an hour - Part-time, 2 days/week, Commission
We represent a brand of Ethnic products that strives to keep the authenticity of our recipes by reducing the quantity of each spice. This helps us attain the level of quality we look for. We want our customers to enjoy our seasonings and condiments and in so doing, we have refined our traditional recipes to meet today’s ideology of cooking healthy and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Mola Foods, Inc is searching for a person with sales experience in food products. We are looking for a competitive salesperson to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson must be a hot sauce lover, culinary savvy, and passionate about everything hot sauce and seasoning. He or she will be responsible for restocking products at our current retail locations, keeping up with inventory within different stores, and creating new accounts to carry our products. The best candidate should show consistency to earn top dollar and a lover of world cuisine.
- Develop and implement a strategy to place Mola Foods products in Convenient Stores, Supermarkets, and Health Stores regionally
- Review business and develop long-term growth strategy in securing Accounts with stores.
- Achieve monthly sales goals
- Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies.
- Achievement of goals for Corporate growth strategy.
- Build a “partner” business relationship with all accounts in assigned territory.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, Using CRM platform
- Call on prospective customers to solicit orders speaking with customers in person or by phone.
- Displays or demonstrates product using samples or catalog emphasizing salable features.
- Quotes prices and prepares wholesales contracts for orders obtained.
- deliver products to current account when inventory is low in those stores
- Willing to learn any platform that we will be working with. No prior eCommerce experience required.
- Strong sales skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, oral & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively in order to solve problems
- Excellent planning & follow-up skills, including the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to collaborate & establish strong working relationships with cross-functional partner
- Ability to thrive in a relaxed environment & work efficiently under pressure
- Passion for the condiment business.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Successful track record in sales needed but not required
- Ability to generate business and build long-term customer relationships
- Strong networking, and appointment-setting skills
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to generate accurate quotes
· If chosen for an interview please be prepared to create a 30 days plan of how if hired you will approach the new position and generate sales for the company.
Education - High School Diploma (or equivalent)- Some College
Hours - 16 hours/ 2 days/ week
* Perfect part-time position Pay - $15/hr + Commission
- Mileage reimbursement