PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES
READY IN: 45 MINUTES
1tbsp peanut oil
1 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp of Moroccan spice blend
1 teaspoons ground turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2teaspoon red chili powder
1 (14ounce) can chopped tomatoes
1 can coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 pound cooked and peeled shrimp
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. cook the onion about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, Moroccan spice blend, turmeric, paprika, and ground chili and stir over low heat.
4. Pour the tomatoes and coconut milk into the skillet; season with salt.
5. Add the shrimp and cook it on low heat.
6. Lastly, garnish with cilantro(green chilies optional if you like spicy food)