1 medium onion chopped ·
1 14-ounce Can tomatoes sauce ·
½ cup cooking oil ·
3 cups rice Basmati or Jasmine ·
2-teaspoon Chicken bouillon ·
2-teaspoon salt ·
3 Tablespoon of Mola All purpose seasoning ·
4 cups chicken broth or water ·
1-teaspoon white pepper · ½ teaspoon dried thyme (optional) ·
¾ teaspoon Mola Chili Relish (omit if cooking for kids) ·
1 pound vegetables ·
1 pound beef, chicken , shrimp(optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse rice through water. In a half sheet baking pan
2. In a half sheet pan combine all ingredients and stir so that everything is fully combined
3. Cover tightly with aluminum foil paper.
4. Gently place in oven and let it cook for about an hour.
5. Remove carefully from oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes.
Then carefully remove aluminum paper. Fluff rice with a fork and mix evenly. Serve warm
you must cook your beef, chicken or shrimp separately. You may choose to bake it using Mola all Purpose seasonings or simply slightly frying until cooked.